Features 1080p HD video with infrared night vision 1080p HD video monitoring and infrared night vision with 5x zoom provides crisp, clear surveillance images, so you can keep a close eye day and night. 180° field of view 180° field of view lets you see more in a single frame. Receive Real-time Alerts Receive real-time alerts when doorbell button is pressed or when the motion sensor is triggered, so you're always home to answer the door even when you're not. Alerts sent when motion sensors are triggered Equipped with motion detection sensors, so you know who shows up at your front door even if they don't press the doorbell. Built-in speakers for two-way communication Built-in speakers allows you to see and speak to your visitors instantly.
Alarm.com Skybell Slim Line Doorbell Camera
NOTE: This model is ONLY for use with the Alarm.com paid service
- Requires an active video account with Alarm.com. Can ONLY be used with.the Alarm.com app (subscription required)
- Full color 180 degree video, night vision IR up to 8 feet, option to silence chime, on-demand video and recorded clips, two-way audio through built in speaker and microphone, motion sensor detects motion up to 8 feet, multiple user capability
- SkyBell Slim Line is only 1.4 inches wide -- allowing it to fit perfectly on even the slimmest of door trims and door frames
- Cloud recording included so you can download or watch video clips at any time. Also, monitor your front door remotely by starting the video from the app Requirements: Power: 8-30VAC, 10VA or 12VDC, 0.5 to 1.0A wired to in-home mechanical chime. Digital doorbell chime compatibility requires SkyBell Digital
- Doorbell Adapter - not included. Wi-Fi: Compatible with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz up to 150 Mbps. Upload Bandwidth: 2Mbps required Mounting: Mounting plate affixes to flat surface, and utilizes existing doorbell wiring